Starting Your Own Fund Has Never Been Easier
Create and structure your own regulated fund with Lima's world-class offerings, leveraging our team's global success
Lima Fund Structuring Services
Launch and Manage Your Fund with Ease
Lima Capital’s Fund Structuring Services make launching and managing a regulated fund easier than ever before. Our experienced team provides expert support, covering all items from regulatory reporting to operational structuring and ongoing regulatory compliance, drawing on the experience of the team, who have over two decades of experience between them.
WHY CHOOSE US
Why Do Fund Managers Choose Lima Capital LLC?
Fund Structuring Made Easy
Our Comprehensive Fund Structuring Services
If you want to establish your own funds across various asset classes, including hedge funds, private equity, venture capital, and digital assets, you can leverage Lima Capital LLC’s comprehensive infrastructure and expertise. By partnering with us, you can overcome operational hurdles, streamline your processes, and focus on maximizing returns for your investors, while benefiting from our trusted and established platform. Explore the features we offer to empower your fund management journey.
- Preliminary evaluation of investment strategy and business considerations
- Defining fund structure with legal and compliance support
- Creation of monthly factsheets to provide comprehensive fund performance and information to investors.
- Ongoing consultation and support
- Handling investor subscriptions, redemptions, and capital calls
- Fund administration, including accounting, NAV calculation, and shareholder reporting
- Facilitating annual audits through strategic audit partner relationships
Client Spotlight: Achieving Results with Our Services
Transforming Fund Growth and Operational Efficiency
A prominent listed insurance company in South Africa aimed to optimise the performance of its Collective Investment Scheme (CIS) located in Jersey while enhancing operational efficiency, and reducing large costs associated with its existing service providers.